Centrally located in downtown Chicago, the view from our building provides inspiration daily! At O2COOL, we offer an engaging work environment that inspires creativity and provides challenging and rewarding work in a variety of functional areas.
We’re looking for diverse talent who are curious, analytical and adaptable people motivated to help us move the needle in the exciting consumer products world! Although bigger than when we started, we strive to keep the entrepreneurial spirit that our company was founded on.
Associate Digital Manager
- Develop and manage digital programs, including but not limited to digital and social advertising, search marketing (SEO/SEM), email communications, and website development.
- Lead the annual planning process for social media and website to drive revenue, engagement, and organization initiatives.
- Develop and maintain the social media calendar, ensuring a mix of creative content and well-written posts appropriate to each brand’s unique voice.
- Paid social- Drive web sessions and revenue at efficient ROIs leveraging appropriate targeting criteria and creative assets.
- Organic – Drive awareness and loyalty for the brand through effective content strategies. Target and engage with appropriate audience to build the community and encourage engagement.
- SEO/SEM – plan, develop and implement SEO strategy working toward search optimization and ROI maximization. Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate and other KPIs.
- Utilizing WordPress knowledge, update and enhance website for maximum revenue growth.
- Lead evaluation and provide recommendations of social media platforms to activate, grow and disengage.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPIs) and regularly report results along with optimization recommendations for improved performance. Maintain a performance-based approach, using analytics tools for success measurement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand the business needs and develop impactful digital strategies.
- Constantly monitor social trends and competitors, identifying areas of opportunity within the social space
- Research and develop relationships with influencers and/or other partners in the marketplace.
- Focuses on the growth of the social media audience by regularly introducing different distribution tactics.
- Management of 3rd party contractors/resources
- BS or BA in Marketing, Communications, Social Media, or a related field required.
- 2-4 years paid and organic social media marketing and website experience.
What’s missing? You! Join our family….apply at [email protected]!