Centrally located in downtown Chicago, the view from our building provides inspiration daily! At O2COOL, we offer an engaging work environment that inspires creativity and provides challenging and rewarding work in a variety of functional areas.
We’re looking for diverse talent who are curious, analytical and adaptable people motivated to help us move the needle in the exciting consumer products world! Although bigger than when we started, we strive to keep the entrepreneurial spirit that our company was founded on.
Ecommerce Sales Manager
- Demonstrate excellence in managing e-commerce sales on Amazon and other platforms.
- Drive ecommerce business analytics through set-up/maintenance of ecommerce sites/channels, creating ASINs, managing shipments, and data interpretation/analysis.
- Partner with Ecommerce Director to develop and execute annual budget and sales plans.
- Monitor category and ASIN performance. Make recommendations to maximize market share, sales, and profits.
- Participate in forecasting process and inventory management to ensure optimal coverage levels.
- Manage and optimize product detail pages, digital merchandising tactics, and online discoverability
- Execute hybrid 1P/3P business selling model that deliveries topline growth targets and is the most advantageous for the business P&L
- Be the in-house expert for Amazon platform policies, changes, and best practices.
- Participate in the monthly business review.
- 3+ years of e-commerce sales experience. CPG Amazon account management strongly preferred.
- Seasonal experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to analyze, organize and integrate information into clear, concise presentations and plans
- Manage a fast-paced schedule consistently reprioritizing dozens of tasks and executing them with precise attention to detail, staying one step ahead
- Deep understanding of Amazon Seller Central portal
- High attention to detail with ability to multi-task
- Cross functional team player
- Strong verbal and written communication
Please submit resumes to [email protected]